Appointments during Lockdown Level 2
Dear Valued Patients,
We hope that you & your loved ones are all safe and well.
Dentalworks will be open again from Monday 18 May. Appointments can be made online, by telephone or by email. Dental and Dental Hygiene appointments are now available and we are pleased to welcome our new Dental Hygienist and Therapist, Victoria Dillon to the practice.
Your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff is most important, and to ensure this, we will be putting in place the following procedures:
- Staff and patients will be required to have their temperature taken and to answer a short questionnaire in order to determine any patients at risk for Covid-19. Anyone determined to be at risk will not be permitted to enter the practice.
- Our already strict cleaning and infection control procedures will be strengthened to minimise the risks.
- Staff will be wearing full PPE (personal protective equipment) where necessary.
- Social distancing protocol will be required where possible and patients travelling by car will be asked to remain in their car until advised.
- Patients are to enter the surgery alone (sorry no family members or friends at this time) unless an approved caregiver is required.
As usual, patients with dental emergencies will be seen as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you all soon and trust that we will all be back to normal very soon.
Dr Warren Childs and the team at Dentalworks